Overview Youlean Pro:
Youlean Loudness Meter Free Version has everything you need to measure the true perceived loudness of your audio. Tested and calibrated, this plugin guarantees the great accuracy of the measurements. Loudness graphs come with the ability to go through history and this will help you to pinpoint the problems in your measurements. You will achieve a better mix down with more control and the better understanding of the loudness.
Youlean Loudness Meter Free Vs Pro:
GUI too small or too large? No problem, freely resize or scale the plugin! Experience insane plugin size customization. If you find graphs too distracting you can always switch to mini mode. Fit precisely for your workflow. Inspect what exactly is going on with the audio dynamic. With Youlean Loudness Meter online using the peak to short-term loudness algorithm you can detect squashed or not correctly compressed mix.
Easily export PDF of all your measurements using Youlean Loudness Meter manual. In combination with system time coding, pinpoint the loudness problems in live events, or just make a wall poster of your favorite song!
You may also like! Toontrack – Superior Drummer 3 Torrent – v3.2.3 STANDALONE, VSTi x64
Free Lufs Meter – Pro VST-AU WiN-MAC
- Measures loudness, integrated loudness, loudness range, PLR, and true peak.
- Has loudness histogram.
- Has multichannel support.
- Has GUI resizing and scaling.
- Has streaming presets: AES, Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, and Tidal.
- Has beautiful audio dynamics histogram graph.
- Has PDF export.
- You can set graphical focus on specific measurement.
- You can set custom alerts for measurements.
- It comes with lifetime free updates.
- VST-VST3-AAX 32bit & 64bit for WINDOWS
How to use youlean loudness meter
- Start off by playing the track for 30 seconds
- So and watch your Momentary Max and True Peak Max in Youlean.
- If they’re above your target, stop playback, adjust the track again, then measure again. Repeat this process until you hit your target.
How to put youlean loudness on logic pro x
System Requirements For youlean loudness meter 2
- macOS 10.8 and later (Apple Silicon M1 Mac supported) (64-bit only)
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, Standalone
- Windows 7 and later (32 / 64-bit)
- VST2, VST3, AAX, Standalone