Year / Release Date: 12.2020 Version: 1.1.0 Developer: PSPaudioware Developer site: pspaudioware Format: VST, VST3, AAX Bit depth: 64bit Tabletka: cured System requirements: Windows x64 (Vista, 7, 8 or 10)
Description:PSPaudioware PSP BussPressor 1.1.0 is a compressor optimized for group processing of channels or processing on the master bus. This is a classic VCA compression sound with a wide range of adjustments. The PSP BussPressor controls allow you to fine-tune the side chain of the high-pass filter or apply parallel compression.
key Features PSPaudioware PSP BussPressor 1.1.0 Torrent Free:
* pre delay for creating complex rhythmic patterns,
* delay line output panning,
* delay gating offering extended control over number of echoes and their level,
* automatic ducking (with auxiliary side chain input option), an invaluable tool for maintaining sound clarity by attenuating unwanted echoes that would otherwise be masked by a hot input signal.
Filter resonance modulation is a technique for adjusting the resonance of a filter.
* Synchronization of the LFO song location for repeatable playback results
When used on mono tracks, input muting allows the delay lines to be connected in sequence.
* Support for 64-bit audio streams (only refers to VST format),
* Real-time multipoint resamplers have continuous control over delay time with minimal harmonic distortion.
* modulation signal generator with five click-free waveforms and an envelope follower, * 12dB/oct filter with adjustable cutoff, resonance, and saturation, and * versatile filter routing capabilities
* a vintage reverberation module that correctly simulates spring and plate reverb characteristics
* for smooth and click-free operation, edge-filtering of abrupt parameter changes
* Up to 192kHz sampling rates are provided.
* Automation of all parameters through MIDI and VST.