08/08/2020 RC4 update
Year / Release Date: 08/10/2020
Developer site: Image-line
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Interface language: English
Tabletka: there is a patch
System requirements: Windows 10 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 7
4GB free disk space
4GB of RAM or higher recommended
Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO / ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
Image Line FL Studio is a new version of the world’s best program for creating your own music, with its help you can create your own tracks of any style, also record vocals, mix it, edit, cut, change and a million more different functions for working with sound.
Is a complete music software with over 14 years of innovative development. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix. FL Studio is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Bug fixes fl studio:
- When slots are switched, the automation of a plugin’s mix level knob is out of alignment.
- For some plugins, “Reset plugins on transport” triggers clicks for fl studio torrent.
- If the song duration is exceeded, “Zoom out full” in the PL and PR does not use the correct time selection.
- Automating a plugin’s mix level knob with delay can cut sound for a short time.
- Visual problems with mixer track controls are introduced by automation delay compensation.
- When you open the software Control Surface: it does not know that you changed the wallpaper; it reverts to the normal. After scrolling the view, I’m unable to pick knobs.
- Surface of Control: When you change a label’s background color, it becomes black.
- Envelope data cannot be copied or pasted between plugins for Image Line FL Studio.
- It is not possible to copy a pattern time signature to the PL.
- The incorrect marker is used when copying a pattern time signature to the PL.
- Menu index is out of control, according to the crash report
- When renaming plugins, the program crashes.
- When the recording pre count is allowed, Machine Controller crashes.
- If two slots are switched, delayed automation goes to the wrong impact slot.
- Direct Wave: dropping new samples messes up existing zones Direct Wave: deleting all empty channel display filters moves to the “all” filter when it shouldn’t Direct Wave: dropping new samples messes up existing zones
- When “plugins reset on transport” is activated, Distructor creates art facts with the Asymmetry knob.
- Dragging the PR’s “Save score as” menu to another fl studio mobile free instance does not work.
- When you drop a MIDI file on the first channel, the channel form selector appears in the import window.
- The Patcher window does not open when you drop a VFX plugin on the channel rack.
Working Of Fl Studio Fruity Edition
When you drop a VFX plugin on the channel rack, it becomes an influence rather than a generator. Patch worker
Dropping a VFX plugin on the mixer launches Patcher, but first displays an error message.
When opening Image Line FL Studio a mixer track state, the names of effect plugins are lost.
If the file names contain numbers, the file lists in different locations are incorrectly sorted (WIP)FLEX: lag when changing packs in the browser using arrow keys
Hint for the Time knob in channel settings is broken
Inconsistent behavior when focusing detached mixer, playlist and other windows
Loading some .PNG files results in a black background
Loop markers set to step / beat / bar won’t update when adding / removing notes
Problem uploading to Sound Cloud
Recorded audio clips are placed one tick early in the PL
Recorded notes are show even when they’re deleted when recording stops
Rename dialog for channel groups shows up near the bottom of the channel rack instead of the top
Renaming audio and automation clips in the playlist doesn’t immediately update the picker panel
Route level isn’t shown correctly if the source track has latency
Scripting: Get Current Step Param and Set Step Param don’t work properly with groups
Shift + Ctrl + C shortcut in the channel rack overrides global pattern clone shortcut
Shift + up in the sample browser will focus Slice X, which steals the keyboard focus
Trim PDC on export doesn’t work unless WAV export is selected
Tweaking mixer track controls causes visual twitching when there is latency
Typing the value for a channel’s target mixer track mutes channels
Wave Traveler: freezes when used in Patcher withImage Line FL Studio
Wrapper: Opening a shell plugin will show the “Troubleshooting” tab instead of the “Shell” tab
Wrong playback position with playback tool and time stretch mode
XYZ Controller: Absolute Mode is not recalled correctly when loading a preset
ZGE Visualizer: Issue with Drop Shadow effect
ZGE Visualizer: Performance issues when there are many videos in the list of image sources
ZGE Visualizer: Problem with presets that use “to buffer” with a value other than 100%
ZGE Visualizer: several post processing effects do not support transparency
ZGE Visualizer: videos exported sometimes do not work when uploaded to IGTV and Facebook
ZGE Visualizer: Youlean Oscilloscope does not enable the Audio Src drop down
Crash: “SList Index Error” when dropping a MIDI file on the channel rack
Plugin Picker doesn’t show up properly on very wide aspect ratio screens
Edison: crash using “Generate Noise” when there is no sample loaded
Scripting: ui. Left and ui .Right will produce strange characters inside the plugin picker search box