Review Ample Bass Acoustic:
Ample Bass Upright Crack is a virtual bass based on samples from a double bass. The library has 4260 samples, all in 44.1 kHz and in 24-bit recording depth. Furthermore, Ample Bass U offers all common articulations such as Sustain, Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, and Slide in & out.
The features include the integrated tab player, which can play all common tablature formats, as well as the “riffer”, which adapts your bass lines to the desired genre through a large selection of presets.
Both AMPLE BASS Upright Crack plugged and unplugged samples received a new sample engine. ABU was designed from the ground up to be the most powerful bass virtual instrument on the market today, with an unprecedented degree of expressiveness.
ample bass 3 not only sounds great as an acoustic instrument when played with mic samples, but it also sounds great as an electric instrument when played with DI samples, giving you a more complex and subtle playing experience. Users can also combine and process Mics and DI separately for a range of sounds.
You may also like! iZotope – RX Post Production Suite v5.0 – CE-V.R,Crack, AAX [WiN x64]
- Ample bass p lite 2 download has a 4.26 GB sample library which is naturally recorded on every single fret. No destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied.
- Features 8 articulations: Sustain, Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out.
- The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, speed, pitch and polyphony.
- Alternate Tuning: Ample Acoustic Bass supports alternate tunings to the lowest note B0.
Ample Lite Bass Key Features:
- New sample engine applied to both plugged and unplugged
- ABU is designed from the ground up to be the most versatile bass virtual instrument available today with a new level of expressiveness.Ample sound bass torrentosx not only performs as an extraordinary acoustic instrument by playback partially from mic samples, but also as an electric instrument by playback partially from DI samples, creating a more dynamic and subtle playing experience. Furthermore, users can mix and process Mics and DI separately to get a variety of sound.
- Multiple stereo and mono modes
- ABU uses more mics to record every detail of upright bass from neck, body and ambience and provides 2 stereo modes and 2 mono modes on mix interface. Users can adjust volumes of mics and width to get more options in stereo mode, in which ABU has rich expressiveness even for solo. For mono modes, ABU can play an important role of middle-low end in a band steadily.
- Fretless slide system
- Different from any other product of Ample Sound, ABU’s slide mechanism is designed specifically for fretless instrument which can reproduce the smoothness of fretless legato with any duration, speed, pitch and polyphony.
- High-order 8-band EQ, intuitive frequency response modulation, real-time visualization of the input and output range, and single-band soloing support.
- 2-Line Compressor with real-time input and output signal visualization, two detection modes (RMS and Peak), soft knee support, auto release, and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo is a real-time visualization of stereo signal processing that allows you to tweak the parameters of each of the six echo points individually, such as feedback, pan, speed, and so on.
- Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall are the four forms of IR provided by IR Reverb. 3D representation of the infrared spectrum.
System Requirements For Ample Sound P Bass Crack:
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: 10.9 or newer.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.